I like to make many different types of Christmas cookies it but does take a lot of time including cleaning up the kitchen afterwards. Many years ago I started making cookies that did well in the freezer so I could make batches over a few weeks but serve many different types at once. I frost before serving.
I assembled this cookie tray to send to my husband’s business. I still have more in my freezer for the next time I want to make a cookie tray.
- Reindeer Spice Cookies (I made my own frosting with confectionery sugar, butter, and milk) I frost them before serving.
- Peanut Butter Munchies These cookies take a little bit of effort but it is worth it! I put the cookie dough and filling on separate sheets of waxed paper to divide each into the 32 portions.
- Coconut Macaroons This is my first year making this recipe. I ended up making them the day before assembling this tray. The leftovers are in the freezer but I have not tested how they freeze yet.
- Pumpkin Pecan Tassies My husband loves these and requests them every year.
- Sugar cookies I frost these before serving.
What types of holiday cookies do you make?
They look cute and yummy, thank you for sharing the recipes!! I started baking this year and I dislike cleaning up the kitchen after that, lol.
Thanks Rina! It is more manageable for me a little at a time.
These are beautiful! I was trying to bake some sugar cookies couple of weeks ago but they didn’t turn out well, and then things got too busy. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Thank you so much! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!