I like to make many different types of Christmas cookies it but does take a lot of time including cleaning up the kitchen afterwards. Many years ago I started making cookies that did well in the freezer so I could make batches over a few weeks but serve many different types at once. I frost before serving.
I assembled this cookie tray to send to my husband’s business. I still have more in my freezer for the next time I want to make a cookie tray.
- Reindeer Spice Cookies (I made my own frosting with confectionery sugar, butter, and milk) I frost them before serving.
- Peanut Butter Munchies These cookies take a little bit of effort but it is worth it! I put the cookie dough and filling on separate sheets of waxed paper to divide each into the 32 portions.
- Coconut Macaroons This is my first year making this recipe. I ended up making them the day before assembling this tray. The leftovers are in the freezer but I have not tested how they freeze yet.
- Pumpkin Pecan Tassies My husband loves these and requests them every year.
- Sugar cookies I frost these before serving.
What types of holiday cookies do you make?