Chococat Bento

Chococat Bento

I wanted to make a sandwich version of Chococat from Sanrio. I debated between chocolate bread and pumpernickel bread. I decided on the pumpernickel because I could buy it in my grocery store and it was too hot to bake chocolate bread. I actually made this lunch for myself!

Container: ECO Lunchboxes

Chococat: – Natural Peanut Butter sandwich –  Head, ears, and pupils (pumpernickel bread), eyes (Sharp Cheddar cheese), ear details and nose (Sharp Cheddar cheese colored with food marker), whiskers (Pocky)

Fruit: Strawberries and grapes

Vegetable: Broccoli

Stars: Sharp Cheddar cheese

Bento-Blog-Network Beneficial Bento

This entry was posted in Bento / Cute Food, Food and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Chococat Bento

1. KerryCan says:

Now, that’s cute!! Love this!

2. Mary Lee says:

Very cute and looks delicious!

3. Super cute and I love the color of the pumpernickel bread!:)

4. Very creative and super cute.. You are a genius :).

Oh I love this! Simply adorable!

6. ECOlunchbox says:

So cute! LOVE the Pocky whiskers.

7. coconutcraze says:

What a way to treat yourself! Very thoughtfully put together cat head and fruits. The expression on the cat’s face is quite apprehensive….as if it does know what is going to happen next! Ha ha!

8. What an adorable chococat. We don’t have pumpernickel bread here so I am quite curious on the taste 🙂

9. Janet Rörschåch says:

That look so cute! You are one the most creative cooks.

10. I haven’t been on line for few day, and your chocolate bento pop up, it is so cute! 🙂

11. This is tooooo cute!!! I love the little details like the Pocky whiskers! ❤

12. lyd says:

This is super cute-I’m curious now as to how the bread and peanut butter taste together-I might have to give it a try

13. Kristie says: