Lemonade Stand Bento

Lemonade Stand Lunch

When I brainstormed ideas for a summer themed lunch, I landed on lemonade stand. I packed this lunch for my husband. The pasta and tartlets have lemon. I added raspberries because my husband loves raspberries and I think that raspberries go great with lemonade.

Container: EasyLunchBoxes

Background: Neely’s Lemon Pasta Salad I omitted the asparagus and used yellow tomatoes instead of red because I wanted the color of lemons.

Lemonade Stand: I cut a flour tortilla to shape and used a food safe marker and food coloring for details. I sprayed a cookie sheet and tortillas with cooking spray and baked at 400 for about 5 minutes until browned.

Lemonade Pitcher & Glass: Gumdrop type candy

Lemon Tartlets: I used this recipe but did not put powdered sugar on top.

Fruit: Raspberries

Not Pictured: Lemon yogurt

This entry was posted in Bento / Cute Food and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Lemonade Stand Bento

1. These Bento Boxes are a very good idea! I am prone to skipping meals when working because I don’t have enough time and plus I get bored of the non-variety. I could pack a good meal with variety the night before with these! Looks really good!

• eclecticlamb says:

Thank you so much! They work well for adding variety to meals. I love making lunches out of leftovers also. Sometimes I will count on leftovers when planning dinner.

2. Sarah says:

I love your lemonade stand. What a great summer lunch

Creatively made. Be A Blessing because you’re Blessed. Mtetar

4. micahkunkle says:

Very cool! Did you know that in some states you have to have a perment to sell lemonade?

5. Mary Lee says:

Great lunch for your husband – does he wait to see them when he has his lunch or does he take a sneak peak in the morning? We went to a little girl’s lemonade stand this weekend – she set up next to the wedding we went to – she also sold jokes for 5 cents – and they were funny. I imagine your husband could add the jokes to his bento lemonade stand lunch!

Love it, looks so cute!

7. coconutcraze says:

That is a scrumptious lunch. I wish my kids were younger so they could enjoy such bentos! I would love it if someone makes it for me!

8. me says:

this is very neat. It makes me thirsty just looking at it

9. Diana Rambles says:

I love this. Very creative, Kathy! The lemon tartlets fit the theme so well. Voting is going to be tough this week at Bento Blog Network!