Reject Pasta Bento

Reject Pasta Bento

Recently I made several pasta bentos for possible entry in the Bento & Co bento contest. The theme this year is pasta. I determined that this bento is not good enough for entry but it was delicious.

Container: Bento box from Japan

Top Tier: Wegmans Tortiglioni with homemade herb garden pesto (garnished with pinenuts), homemade garlic knot, bowtie pasta with fresh tomato sauce made from canned diced tomatoes and vegetable bullion.

Bottom Tier:ย  Asparagus, local maple sugar candy, and strawberries

Grown-Ups Gotta Eat

This entry was posted in Bento / Cute Food and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Reject Pasta Bento

1. That looks like such a yummy bento! So many colours and flavours!!

Looks delicious, and inviting. Be Blessed, Mtetar

3. This looks great!!! If this is a reject I can’t wait to see your entry! ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Looks very delicious to me and the colors are nice! I am feeling so hungry now ๐Ÿ˜‰

5. Rebecca says:

“Reject Pasta Bento” really made me smile!! I’ve had a couple of those, too!! This one looks delicious!

6. Wow!!! I love the look of this bento. Homemade herb garden pesto sounds divine!

OH this looks nice! Love the colours in it.

8. blessedwork says:

Wow! Its so healthy and delicious. A colourful combination !

9. Looks really delicious! Can’t wait to see ur entry n all the best! ๐Ÿ™‚

10. katriel says:

That looks so delicious! I think you could have entered it!

11. me says:

very tasty looking one! the maple candy was a nice touch.