I am part of a small women’s group. We get together at each others homes for some type of activity. Last month our get together was a tea party. The hostess did an amazing job with the food and table setting. I wish that I had taken photos.
When I asked what I could bring to the tea party, the hostess suggested a tea game. I enjoyed doing the research and making of this game. I created 22 trivia cards.
Disclaimer: I do not guarantee the accuracy of the trivia. I did not paraphrase every card. I included a link to the website where I found the information and/or the question.
See the Tea Trivia Game if you want to use my cards. My printer does not handle card stock well. I found it easier to print separately and glue the cards together.
The trivia is not equal in difficulty. So there is an element of luck as well as knowledge for winning the game. But for our party, it was just fun to learn about tea. We were not competitive.
How to Make the Game:
- Print out onto card stock the trivia cards and enough tea cup backs for each trivia card.
- Cut out cards.
- Use a small amount of glue to attach the trivia card and tea cup backs to each other and press together.
- Place glued cards under a stack of heavy books to dry.
- Gather an assortment of tea bags that are in individual packaging.
- Place trivia cards and tea bags in a bag or box.
How to Play the Game:
- Take turns asking each other the trivia questions.
- If a person answers the question correctly, they can pick a tea bag.
- The person with the highest number of tea bags at the end is the winner.
Linking to: The Creative HomeAcre Hop!