Heart Salad Bento

Heart-Salad-Lunch

My husband ate this as part of his dinner (he also had vegetable soup and additional french bread).

Container: EasyLunchBoxes

Salad: Romaine, spinach, toasted pecans, cherry tomatoes, red bell pepper (cut into hearts), cheddar cheese (cut into hearts), and sugar snap peas

Fruit: Red grapes

Cheese and Bread: Homemade french bread, cheddar cheese (cut into hearts), and heart candies

Dressing: Ranch (not pictured)

Grown-Ups Gotta Eat

This entry was posted in Bento / Cute Food and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Heart Salad Bento

Valentine’s Day surprise. Nice!

2. katriel says:

That is really cute! I like all of the hearts!

3. brejniak says:

I see that you started already Valentine’s treatments for your husband 🙂

4. kathysnest32 says:

Wow this is beautiful If I had that presented to me, I’d eat every last bite.
    Love it that you are keeping up your creativity. Are you sewing anything? XX Kathy

• eclecticlamb says:

Thank you so much! I have been embroidering a lot of baptism stoles but I already did a blog post on them so no new blog material. I plan to stitch Valentine cards for my nieces. So if they are completed, I will post about them.

5. kathysnest32 says:

Could you please tell me how you are going to make Valentine cards? Sounds interesting.

6. Mary Lee says:

I love hearts and this salad course looks delicious! The bell pepper hearts are so pretty!

The Hearts are well represented. Great lunch. Mtetar

8. Diana Rambles says:

So yummy & healthy! Thanks for linking up to Bento Blog Network!