I made these festive tacos for my parents and myself. They are easy to make. The only part that takes some time is cutting and roasting the sweet potatoes. I enjoy cutting food with cookie cutters. Its relaxing for me.
- Corn Tortillas
- Sweet Potato cut with a cookie cutter and roasted until tender
- Canned black beans, rinsed then mixed with some smoked paprika
- Feta cheese
How to Make:
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Heat the corn tortillas using a method of your choice.
- Assemble the ingredients on top of the tortillas.