My 14 year old niece requested a muffin tin meal. They are now popular among my niece and nephews. They love my bento lunches and muffin tin lunches provide “something different” for lunches at home.
- Camel Animal Crackers
- Chocolate turtle (I melted chocolate, placed in ziplock bag, cut corner, piped into turtle shape, and put in the freezer until I made the lunch) on sand (graham cracker crumbs)
- Palm trees (flour tortilla with food coloring, baked in oven until crisp and lightly browned) in sand (couscous)
- Cactus (asparagus) on sand (cashews)
- Water at the oasis (blueberries)
- Pyramid (onigiri with corn and shredded cheddar)