Leftover Ravioli with Pesto Cream Bento

Ravioli with Pesto Cream Lunch

This was a quick bento made from leftovers. The ravioli is cold in this photo because I made this bento lunch from leftovers in the refrigerator. It can be heated or eaten cold.

Container: EasyLunchBoxes

Ravioli & Vegetables: Ravioli with vegetables and Pesto Cream sauce (see recipe below)

Salad: Lettuce, cherry tomatoes, green pepper, yellow pepper, carrot and cucumber

Fruit: Raspberries

Ravioli with Vegetables and Pesto Cream

Add amounts to your desire and the number of people you want to serve, this is just a general idea recipe. Try at your own risk.

Ingredients:

Cheese Ravioli (or any type)

1 onion

1 red pepper (or vegetable of your choice)

Green beans (or vegetable of your choice)

Olive Oil

Sour Cream

Pesto

Method:

Saute onion in olive oil in skillet until soft, add vegetables and cook until tender (add additional olive oil or some water if needed).

Add sour cream and pesto to make sauce.

Cook ravioli according to package directions.

Blend drained ravioli and sauce.

Serve

Leftovers on Fridays Grown-Ups Gotta Eat

This entry was posted in Bento / Cute Food. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Leftover Ravioli with Pesto Cream Bento

1. Pesto cream sauce sounds delicious! Very nice bento!

Looks delicious, you have got me in the mood for pasta! Yummy!

3. pondviewgal says:

Yummy little lunch – what exactly are “bentos”…are they just small box lunches..Japanese?

• eclecticlamb says:

Thank you! Bentos are the Japanese art of boxed lunches. Some are character and some not. My version is mostly American food in attractive and cute arrangements.

4. gailllc says:

When I saw the word pesto, I headed right over! Simple, delicious, and nutritious — looks like a great lunch!

5. OMG Even your leftover lunchbox looks this delicious!!! 🙂

6. takatucker says:

This article reminds me that I still have frozen ravioli in my freezer! I will pack it into my bento.^^, but it tastes no good.XD

7. Anna says:

This looks so yummy! I love Ravioli. Thanks for linking up at Leftovers on Fridays

8. Eric says:

The raspberry in the cup looks great