Cupcake Bento

Cupcake Themed Lunch

These silicone flower cups were also in the package from veggie bento love. I was inspired by the cute cups to create this cupcake themed bento. If you want your macaroni and cheese heated, you can remove the cupcake from this bento container and heat in the microwave.

Container: Take-out container I picked up somewhere

Pink Flower Cup: Apple rings and raspberries (I put some orange juice on the apple rings to prevent browning)

Purple Flower Cup: Macaroni and Cheese Cupcake (I followed this recipe except I did not use chives)

Green Flower Cup: Cucumber and cherry tomatoes (tomatoes are held together with a flower pick)

Also in Container: Mini cupcake and sugar snap peas

Bento Lunch Bentos on the Bayou

This entry was posted in Bento / Cute Food and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Cupcake Bento

1. Beautiful!!! I love the sugar snap pea leaves, brilliant!

Wonderful creation!

3. Mary Lee says:

It looks like a bowl of flowers – very pretty! I think I like the cucumber and tomato “flower” most but would gladly eat everything in this Bento.

Very pretty, and make you excited about eating. Thanks for sharing another nice creativity. http://projectsbyMtetar.wordpress.com

5. Espirational says:

That is darling. I always like to see what you have done — you have great ideas.

6. Beautiful bento. This reminds me of a potluck geek night where some other cupcake-loving friends and I made as many dishes as possible that looked like cupcakes, similar to what you made here, and acted as if nothing were the matter when our husbands eyerolled their way through a cupcakey meal…

7. What an absolutely beautiful lunch! Pretty & delicious!

I love this, so cute and so creative!

9. Rose says:

I have a cupcake in my lunch today too :] Love the mac and cheese cupcake, I have been wanting to try those.

Thanks for sharing
    Rose
    bentoclock.blogspot.com

10. katriel says:

Those are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!!