This week the Bento of the Week (BOTW) theme at the Bento Blog Network is Swimming. The only theme part of this is the bears swimming in blueberries. But it tasted great!
- Cinnamon Teddy Grahams in blueberries
- Plain Greek yogurt with blue sprinkles
- Cold Peanut Noodles with cucumber (recipe below)
Close-up of bears in pool
Cold Peanut Noodles Recipe (4 servings, 1 cup pasta per serving, add cucumbers to each serving)
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 TBS sesame oil
- 1 tsp powdered ginger
- 1 1/2 TBS natural peanut butter
- 1 TBS soy sauce
- 1 TBS rice vinegar
- 1/2 TBS lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cucumber, chopped
Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
Whisk together remaining ingredients except the cucumber.
Mix dressing and hot pasta.
Refrigerate pasta and cucumber separately for several hours.