I made this 4th of July Muffin Tin Lunch for my 12 year old nephew. He requested a Muffin Tin meal. I know that usually Muffin Tin Lunches are made for younger children but anyone can enjoy this fun lunch at home. As a maker, I enjoy coming up with different things to put in each compartment.
- Red, White and Blue Muffin (I used a package of frozen mixed berries containing blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
- Synder’s of Hanover Patriot Shaped Pretzels – flag, Liberty Bell, and star
- United States shaped tortilla pizza (flour tortilla with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, baked)
- Cucumber stars with United States flag pick
- Red, White and Blue Yogurt (raspberry, top of blueberry fruit on bottom, and blueberry from fruit on bottom)