Leftover Pierogi Bento

Leftover Pierogi Lunch

This bento lunch was very fast to make. It contains leftovers from our Easter dinner. I put the dairy in a silicon cup so it can be removed and the rest of the lunch heated in a microwave.

At my Dad’s request I made pierogi for Easter. I made cabbage and cream cheese, spinach and cheese, and fresh strawberry. When I posted about our Christmas Dumplings Around the World meal, a faithful reader and blogger provided many suggestions for making pierogi. I tried spinach and strawberry because of her. My family loved the strawberry pierogi and considered it a favorite. There were no strawberry pierogi left for this lunch.

Container: EasyLunchBoxes

Dairy & Fruit: Greek yogurt with a little leftover rhubarb strawberry filling from dessert crepes, strawberry as decoration

Vegetables: Spinach, Trader Joe’s garlic and herb goat cheese with Parmesan cheese (leftover pierogi filling), leftover asparagus with bread crumbs

Pierogi: Homemade pierogi, cabbage and cream cheese, spinach and cheese (leftovers)

Grown-Ups Gotta Eat Photobucket

This entry was posted in Bento / Cute Food and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Leftover Pierogi Bento

Wow looks really yummy! Must be a really satisfying lunch!

2. Eric says:

I love the Polish theme you have going this week they look wonderful and tasty. The asparagus goes great with it

3. rosekat08 says:

Yum! Pierogi is great and make good leftovers too

4. joeyjoank says:

That lunch looks exactly like my husband would eat. Thank you for the links to the pierogis. Trying hard to impress my Polish in laws with a homemade pierogi and this just may do it.

5. Me says:

I never have had strawberry pirogi before. I think it would be very delicious. was the strawberry filling too runny though?

6. Anna says: