Gingerbread Men Bento

Gingerbread-Bento

Container: EasyLunchBoxes

Fruit: Seckel pear

Vegetable: Red pepper cut into gingerbread men shapes

Sandwiches: Wheat bread gingerbread men with Sunbutter (I received a free sample). I decorated the men with Wilton candy eyes and cinnamon decorations.

Dessert: Pepperidge Farm Ginger Family Cookies

This entry was posted in Bento / Cute Food. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Gingerbread Men Bento

1. Vinny Grette says:

I didn’t realize those were sandwiches – so cute!

Watch out Mr Snowman, Gingerbread Man is loooooking good. Lol. Very nice lunch. Great presentation. Thank you for sharing. Mtetar

3. I’ve seen sunbutter mentioned several times on blogs. Is it worth my trying to hunt it down when I’m next in Montana shopping?

4. Rina says:

Your gingerbread men are adorable! I need to go and look for those cookies, my son will love them and me of course πŸ™‚

5. Calleigh says:

My kid would love this bento, he’s fascinated anything about gingerbread. Thanks for the visit, visiting you back here.

6. Julie says:

cute bento I like how it looks like the sandwich is looking at the cookie

I love your cute little sandwich!

8. Sarah says:

Love the gingerbread men. Thanks for linking up on the Cookie Cutter Challenge!

9. Cute gingerbread men! I love the red pepper mini gingerbread men πŸ™‚

10. Eric says:

I love the gingerbread men very cute

11. dianaramblesdotcom says:

So cute! Thanks for linking up to Bento of the Week! You are featured!

12. This is absolutely cute! What a good kiddie party idea πŸ™‚ Thank you!

Happy New Year!