This lego themed lunch was fun to make. My 8 year old nephew thought it was fun to eat.
- Blackberry yogurt: I dyed some bricks blue and kept some natural. I froze the yogurt in a building bricks silicon mold. Inspiration was from Veggie-Bento via a guest post on Bentoriffic.
- Watermelon: I used a large pastry bag tip to make the Lego dots.
- Cheddar cheese: I used a small pastry bag tip to make the Lego dots.
- Bread: I baked drop biscuit dough and french bread dough in a building blocks silicon mold. I used both types to see which one turned out better. The drop biscuit dough resulted in holes instead of bumps. The french bread dough resulted in a few bumps and a few holes. The drop biscuit dough was more consistent.
Lego Man with Shield
- Man: I froze chocolate in a mini Lego figure ice cube tray
- Shield: I cut a shield from a Wegmans Fruit Flat. I decorated the shield with a sprinkle leaf.
- I used melted chocolate to attach the shield to the Lego man.