Eight Easter Lunches

8 Easter Lunches

I love working with a theme. Here are 8 Easter themed bento lunches. I included many common symbols of Easter: eggs, lamb, chicks, basket, cross, and bunnies.

Easter Onigiri

Container: EasyLunchBoxes

Left Side: Easter Egg Rice (Nishiki rice packed with plastic wrap into an egg shaped cookie cutter), decorated with spinach, carrot, and some round sprinkles, background (lettuce and spinach), letter picks

Top Right: Almonds

Bottom Right: Grapefruit

Spring Lamb Bento

This lunch was previously published here.

Easter Egg Calzone Bento

When making calzones for dinner, I made a few in Easter egg shapes to use for lunch the next day.

Container: EasyLunchBoxes

Left Side: Easter egg shaped cheese calzone, lettuce

Top Right: Orange

Bottom Right: Cooked green beans

Cheesy Chicks

This lunch was previously published here.

Rabbit Bread Lunch

Container: EasyLunchBoxes

Top Left: Rabbit shaped watermelon

Bottom Left: Bunny shaped hard boiled egg (I used this egg mold)

Right Side: Rabbit shaped bread (I used a basic french bread dough, sprinkled with cinnamon, dried blueberry eyes and nose)

Peanut Butter: In Mini Dippers

Easter Basket Bento

This lunch was previously published here.

Easter Cross Lunch

This lunch was previously published here.

Bunny Sandwiches Bento

Container: EasyLunchBoxes

Top Left: Lettuce salad with bunny and egg shaped carrots

Bottom Left: Pistachios decorated as Easter eggs with food safe markers

Right Side: Bunny sandwiches (peanut butter on wheat bread with dried blueberry details), alfalfa sprouts

I enjoyed creating these Easter lunches using many of the common symbols of Easter. If you try any of these, I would love to see a photo of your meal.

Leftovers on Friday

BentoForKidlet

About these ads

This entry was posted in Bento / Cute Food, Food and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Eight Easter Lunches

1. What creative ideas! Very neat.

2. freebutfun says:

Your food is always so creative!

Awesome! Love how you decorated pistachios as Easter eggs, so creative!

4. Gorgeous lunches! Love the pistachios and all your bread creations :-)

5. Awesome! You are so creative!

6. Excellent bento collection! Love the variety of ideas and ingredients you put in your lunches. The bread basket from last Easter is still a winner!

7. Nadine says:

That’s so adorable! I wish I would have kids, who I could make these for school, but maybe I just make it for myself or my colleagues :D

8. knattster says:

Love the pistachios!

9. shirleyhkapa says:

Wowow! you have really awesome easter bento lunches!

10. Wish you had been writing this blog when my girls were little. So clever! Thanks so much for sharing!

11. Anna says:

Awesome a Easter lunches. Love the different bread shapes. Thanks for sharing at Leftovers on Fridays

12. This is a gorgeous round-up of lunches, I love them all! You saved the best till last though, I adore the pistachio eggs and the little bunny sandwiches on the sprout ‘grass’ are so cute!
    Thank you for linking up at Fun Food Friday!