2012 Top 10 Favorite Lunches

Alligator-Zebra-Swan

I thought it would be fun to identify 10 of my favorite bentos from 2012. It was a challenge because I have many favorites. I placed bentos on this list for many reasons. Some made the list for exceptional taste. Some are on this list because I was pleased with the appearance. Some hold special memories of the niece or nephew who enjoyed it.  Here are my top 10 lunches from 2012 (not in any particular order).

Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree

Leaves-Lunch

Lion or Lamb?

LionLambBentoW

Bald Eagle

Bald-Eagle-Bento

About these ads

This entry was posted in Bento / Cute Food and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to 2012 Top 10 Favorite Lunches

What a great celebration these lunches would make. I love them all. Mtetar

Wow, what a collection. Thank you for sharing all your beautiful creations.
    Happy New Year!

3. brejniak says:

I said it already, but I will do again. All this Bentos are very IMPRESSIVE! I will even probably never come across with idea to something like this, haha :)
    I think your ideas to serve the food is great for children even those with some sort of eating problems :)

4. I think the terrarium is my favourite – they all look delicious, but that’s the one I just want to devour! All the bentos look amazing.

5. Rina says:

I love them ALL and nice to see them again on your top 10 favorite lunches :)
    Happy New Year!

6. Your Lego and Bald Eagle bentos are incredible! Love them! Happy New Year! :)

7. dianaramblesdotcom says:

All wonderful lunches! Of course we all love(d) the terrarium!

8. afracooking says:

Your bento boxes are just too cute!! You are so amazingly creative!